The body of any living organism, human or animal, contains tens of trillions of bacteria that have a vital role in ever aspect of life. With this in mind, one should understand how closely the health of the animal is tied to the bacteria in the animal’s body, these bacteria being responsible for:
- 80% of immune function
- Breakdown of food and processing of nutrition
- Creation of natural antibiotics and vitamins
- Fighting of infections and disease
Efficient Microbes pet products, Pro-Canine and Pro-Feline, contain an advanced blend of natural beneficial bacteria that balance the digestive system completely, leading to a healthier body and happier pet.
Efficient Microbes products are not regular probiotic supplements – they are a combination of multiple species of the natural bacteria that animals should be getting as a part of their diet in a natural environment. Efficient Microbes products work to dominate the animal’s system, eliminating harmful bacteria and benefiting the system in a multitude of ways.
The potential results from adding this wide range of natural microbes to the diet of your animal are some or all of the following:
- Improved digestion and utilization of nutrition
- Less health problems or infections
- Improved coat and breath
- Improved energy
- Increased immunity
The basic groups of microorganisms in Efficient Microbes pet products are lactic acid bacteria, beneficial yeasts and phototrophic bacteria.
Please see our application guides for more details on using Efficient Microbes pet products.
- Not Genetically Modified – all species are naturally occurring
- Not chemically synthesized
- Contains only the microorganisms that are listed on the United States FDA’s GRAS List (Generally Recognized As Safe)
- Contains NO Alcohol, Sodium Bicarbonate or Charcoal
- Contains NO Artificial Flavors, Sweeteners or Colors
Ingredients: Natural Sugar Cane Molasses, Kelp, Organic Sea Salt, Purified and Structured Water, EM Probiotics Food™ (species listed below)
Species: Bifidobacterium animalis ssp lactis, Bi bifidum, Bi longum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, L. bulgaricus, L. casei, L. delbrueckii, L. fermentum, L. plantarum, L. diacetylactis, L. lactis, Bacillus subtilis, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Streptococcus thermophiles.