Super EM is a 100% natural microbial formula used for the remediation of environmental toxins and pathogens in animal housing areas, and for topical applications in animal health.
Super EM contains multiple classes of mutually supportive microorganisms (beneficial bacteria) that are grown together, at body temperature, to form a robust consortium of microbes that influence any environment in a regenerative direction. Additionally, Super EM contains the natural beneficial by-products of these microbes’ growth cycle, including antioxidants, minerals and natural vitamins – the very same substances that bacteria produce in natural, healthy environments.
Super EM also contains enhanced levels of phototrophic bacteria also known as photosynthetic or purple non-sulfur bacteria (PNSB). These microbes have powerful detoxifying and anti-oxidative properties and are active in re-establishing a wide range of beneficial microbes in polluted or unbalanced environments, such as poor soil conditions.
Super EM is effective in the following applications:
- Remediates environmental odours, noxious gases and pathogens found in animal housing or breeding areas, reducing health risks, disease and mortalities. Reduces fly and mosquito populations.
- Remediates skin infections, foot infections and other topical problems, and increases resistance to such issues.
- Used for the processing of animal waste to reduce odours and increase the processing time and quality of manure.
- Extends the life of litter or hay in animal housing and breeding areas.
Spraying of sheds and stalls, and application to manure lagoons, eliminates odours and noxious gases, breaks down organic waste and reduces pathogens (harmful bacteria) and incidence of disease.
Spraying animals with the Super EM inoculant will increase resistance to infection, as well as addressing any existing external infections. The beneficial microbes in Super EM populate the skin and orifices of the animal creating a healthy environment that is far less susceptible to harmful bacteria.
Please see our usage guides for more specific application information, or contact us for free technical assistance.
Ingredients: Natural Sugar Cane Molasses, Purified and Structured Water, Mineral Powder, Organic Sea Salt, Wheat Bran, EM Plus Mother Culture
Species: Bacillus subtilis, Bifidobacterium animalis, Bi. bifidum, Bi. longum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, L. buchneri, L. bulgaricus, L. casei, L. delbrueckii, L. fermentum, L. plantarum, L. diacetylactis, L. lactis, Rhodopseudomonas palustris, R. sphaeroides, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, and streptococcus thermophilus.
- Not Genetically Modified – all species are naturally occurring
- Not chemically synthesized
- Contains only the microorganisms that are listed on the United States FDA’s GRAS List (Generally Recognized As Safe)
- Contains NO Alcohol, Sodium Bicarbonate or Charcoal
- Contains NO Artificial Flavors, Sweeteners or Colors
Please note that we will be closed from 20th December 2019 until 15th January 2020.
Any orders made during this time will only be processed after 15th January 2020.